At Drivetech Helical Foundtion Systems safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community. We will continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership, and promote comprehensive safety. We will require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards, and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker. Everyone is responsible for achieving zero accidents resulting in a SAFE day, a SAFE tomorrow, a SAFE year, and a SAFE career.
Providing safety leadership is a fundamental part of our business and we will require individual accountability. Drivetech Helical Foundtion Systems is committed to being a leader in safety training and keeping our employees informed about the safety and health of our work as well as current safety issues, rules, and regulations.
It is the policy of Drivetech Helical Foundtion Systems to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive attitude towards safety.
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management and employees.
- Commit appropriate and sufficient resources to protect and support company safety efforts including providing technical support for our field crews.
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety, including bringing the attitude that “I am individually responsible for safety” to the job each and every day.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the obligation to stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices.
- To provide industry leading training to our employees to better educate them how to comply with those policies as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.
Drivetech Helical Foundtion Systems is committed to setting a new standard for our industry and being the safest, most stable, and most rewarding place to work for the benefit of all of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. Together, we will THINK, COMMUNICATE, and WORK SAFELY, every minute, every hour, and every day.
Safety Certifications and Training
- Gas pipeline operations
- Liquid pipeline general abnormal operating conditions
API Work Safe
LPS Training (loss prevention system)
Shell 12 Life Saving Rules
Shell Permit to Work
Marathon Safety Orientation
10 hour OSHA
30 hour OSHA
ASCC concrete orientation and safety
Excavator operator safety
Skid steer operating safety
National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course for Professional Truck Driver
First Aid and CPR