Dura-Grip Wall Systems
In addition to the Chance Helical Wall Anchoring system Drivetech Helical Foundation Systems offers a similar wall repair solution. The Dura-Grip Wall Repair System includes plate-and-rod technology that attaches to the inside of your foundation walls. The main difference with the Dura-Grip system is that it is adjustable and must be maintained.
The Dura-Grip System can often be installed same-day to straighten or stop failing walls. The system can be installed in basement foundation walls, as well as retaining and wingwalls.
Dura-Grip Wall Repair Installation Steps
- Anchoring points are determined and pilot holes are drilled at a descending angle.
- Anchor locations in stable soil are carefully measured and marked. Sod plugs are removed and anchor holes are dug to proper depth.
- Steel rods are driven through the wall and earth in order to reach the anchor holes.
- Steel cross plate anchors attach to the rod in each hole.
- Adjustments are set on the anchor rods to maintain the new wall position.
- Future adjustments may be needed as soil density changes over time.